Sunday, July 29, 2007

OUCH!!

I had 2 teeth pulled Thursday. The dentist did a great job and it was painless until the numbness wore off! I rested all afternoon and evening Thursday, slept all night Thursday, awoke at 8 a.m. Friday. I had a little breakfast and slept the most of the day as I felt very sick! I got up to take the antibiotic felt even worse wishing I would either throw-up or die!!! I obviously didn't die but did the other and felt a little better. (The pain pill is the same I have for my back except it is a stronger dose and my stomach can't handle it; I can hardly take the smaller dose without throwing up) I slept all night Friday and woke up feeling much better today. I took it easy as I didn't want to overdo it so we could go to the Arbonne Mercedes Benz Presentation tonight for my NVP Shannon. Russell was able to go this time and a friend from work and a couple from church. The couple is very interested in the company and my friend already is a customer. :)

I'm thankful the Lord allowed me to feel up to going tonight. It is neat to see others realize what Arbonne is all about and the difference it can make in their lives and those around them. If you have never heard of the Arbonne opportunity that will change your life or have never used Arbonne's wonderful all natural products let me know. It is a wonderful company that allows you to make more money while giving you more time to spend on what is important to you! Check out the website at www.Arbonne.com

4 Comments:

At Sunday, July 29, 2007, Blogger Karis said...

I remember after I got my wisdom teeth out -- two pulled and two hadn't come through yet so they were extracted or whatever the word is. On the way home, I felt great, and I was wondering why I had taken two days off work plus the weekend. I got home and did some stuff around the house, rested, went to Seminary Wives that evening, etc., and then the numbness wore off... I was miserable, and I couldn't take the pain medicine they gave me -- Vicodin-- because it made me throw up no matter how much jello, pudding, or soft stuff I tried to get in my stomach before I took it. I was so glad when I felt better several days later, and I was really glad for that time off work!

Thanks for the comment on my post about change. Being away from Virginia Beach for so long now, it was fun to read what has been going on in people's lives!

 
At Wednesday, August 01, 2007, Blogger Dawn said...

Kristin,
You hide your pain so well! I never would have known that you had two teeth pulled when I saw you on Sunday! You are a challenge to me to make sure that I don't complain when I am in pain!

 
At Thursday, August 02, 2007, Blogger T.J. and Shannon said...

I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant experience.
I don't know much about Arbonne, but I've been hearing a lot about it lately. I'm glad you're doing well with it.

 
At Thursday, August 02, 2007, Blogger jess said...

Yikes, glad you are feeling better. Teeth and toe pain 2 of the worst I think! I'm sure you'd add back pain to the list as well ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home