Friday, May 25, 2007

Busy Sunday

For dinner we went to Rob & Laurel's. After our delicious steak dinner (seriously), we enjoyed each others company and the great weather in their backyard. Laurel has a nice vegetable garden and was telling me how she was going to pick strawberries Monday morning and invited me to go.

At 5 p.m. Sunday, the birthday girls club was having our last get together. Unfortunately Dawn was not able to be there, but Natalie, Julie, Jess, Katie, Lindsay, and I were able to have a nice time visiting.

While I was at Julie's with the B-day girls, Russell was at Nate & Laura's for Sunday night Bible study. He met me at Harris Teeter and we went to Aaron & Marie's for homemade brownies. (I'm never planning on using the box mix again) What a difference. We got home late and went to bed so I could get up early and pick strawberries with Laurel. The picking was great and they are so cheap! Russell helped me make jam in the afternoon. Thanks honey for being so flexible and allowing us to have a crazy day Sunday. Also, thank you for helping with the jam. I love you so much!!!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, May 26, 2007, Blogger Karis said...

It was good to see you today and to hear a little about your plans for the next year or so.

 
At Saturday, May 26, 2007, Blogger Kristin said...

It was nice to see you guys as well. Please bang on the wall if we are to noisy!!! Shannon has the fan on when they are home so it helps me to know when I need to be quiet. :) We'll have to chat more this week.

 
At Tuesday, June 12, 2007, Blogger Katie Barker said...

wow. that was a busy day! I didn't realize how crazy it was for you. Glad you could squeeze in the Birthday club.
Hope your move went well. I look forward to hearing more details soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home