Sunday, June 24, 2007

ANNIVERSARY DINNER


Russell and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary June 12th. My parents left at 6 a.m. We stayed up after saying our sad goodbye and organized some more at our new home. That evening Russell took me out to Todd Jurich's Bistro (http://www.toddjurichsbistro.com/index2.html) on Waterside Drive in Downtown Norfolk; it was INCREDIBLE!!!! I didn't think it was going to be that expensive and ritzy. We walked in and were greeted immediately (we had reservations which you should make before you go) they took us to a nice booth. Our waiter was great; he was friendly and there when you needed him. Our food was wonderful from the appetizer to the dessert! I would highly recommend it; it is at the top of my list with Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!!! Happy Anniversary Honey I love you so much! Thank you for 3 wonderful years together; I look forward to many more.

10 Comments:

At Sunday, June 24, 2007, Blogger Joy said...

Happy Anniversary!
You'll have to send me your new house address. I didn't know you moved already. :)

 
At Monday, June 25, 2007, Blogger S said...

Congratulations! We met our new neighbors last night after we got home from church. Stephen's schedule is always 8-12/6-12 Monday-Friday, so I hope that helps. We would love to get together sometime and see your new place. I saw CarolAnn last night- and Stephen officially met her. So anyways she said her other side of the duplex was up for rent for 825.

 
At Tuesday, June 26, 2007, Blogger Katie Barker said...

Happy Anniversary Kristin,

Todd Jurichs is such a lovely lovely place. We went there for dessert when all my family was here for my graduation. I loved it too. I've told Tim that I wanted to go back with just the 2 of us and sit in one of those HUGE booths. Did you get one of those that's like a half circle?

 
At Friday, July 06, 2007, Blogger T.J. and Shannon said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007, Blogger The Horaks said...

Happy Anniversary! :) Hope you're having a great summer!

 
At Monday, July 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Happy Anniversary!
I also wanted to give you that ISBN# you had asked about. It is 0-520-24596-2. Hope this helps
Amanda

 
At Thursday, July 12, 2007, Blogger juliechall said...

Very cool Kristin! It makes me hungry just thinking about it. :) In case you wanted to check out that B&B, it was called the Intown Uptown Inn and they have a website.

Julie

 
At Sunday, July 22, 2007, Blogger Karis said...

A very belated Happy Anniversary! I am finally getting caught up on reading blogs -- I felt so out of the loop when we only had sporadic internet access or when we did, I was trying to type a post on our blog or whatever. I had never heard of Todd Jurich's Bistro, but it sounds great! Glad you guys had such a good celebration (what has it been now six weeks ago. :-)

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007, Blogger AnneB said...

Where are you living now and what is your phone number. I tried calling you the other day, but I think I have the wrong number...hope you are doing well. I would love to get together with you and catch up sometime!

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007, Blogger Paula said...

Sounds like you had a great anniversary!!
Sounds like you married a romantic =) that's wonderful!!
Paula

 

Post a Comment

<< Home