Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Strep Throat

I had a high fever Thursday, but I went to work anyway. My boss let me go around 8p.m. so I could go to Patient First. She thought I might have Strep throat. (My co-worker and I share a phone and he had it.) I went and sure enough I had the beginning of Strep. I dropped off my perscription at Eckerd (I didn't have my Perscription card with me to purchase the RX at Patient First) When I first went in I was thinking 10:30 at night is the time to go. I went home and they called twice. The second time to tell me they didn't have the perscription I needed. Russell got home and took me to pick up my Slip to take accross the street to Wallgreens. In there they weren't sure which bottle it was. So, hopefully I ended up with the right perscription! I stayed home from work Friday as I was contageous for 24 hours and slep all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home