Friday, April 27, 2007

Congratulations Russell!!
Praise the Lord!! Russell turned in his last paper today and is now finished with his schooling here at CBTS. It will be nice to spend more time together, but it really hasn't been as bad as everyone says when you come to seminary. Maybe I feel that way since Russell is so smart and doesn't have to study as hard. The only struggle for me has been our work schedules, but the Lord has worked it all out. Congratulations Russell on finishing another semester and becoming an official manager at HSBC!! I am very proud of you. I love you and thank the Lord for you!
We would appreciate your prayers as we find another place to rent. Thank you!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, April 28, 2007, Blogger Karis said...

I remember very well the excitement of the semester wrapping up! I loved our seminary time too, but our "advantage" was that Dan only had to work full time one semester. The other 3 1/2 years, he worked part time while I worked full time. Ahhh... those are good memories.

Looking for a place to rent... that's always a "fun" time. We rented from Hutcheson Realty. Their office is on Providence Rd. I don't have their phone number memorized, but you can look it up if you want to look into what they have to offer. The duplex we were in wasn't nice at all (but it was only $540/month although I'm sure they've gone up since last year). They do have other duplexes that are nicer and of course cost more in the neighborhood between where we lived and where you live as well as in other areas. I'm sure you have a lot of things you're looking into, but it's a possibility.

 
At Sunday, April 29, 2007, Blogger Joy said...

You are in my my prayers. :)

 
At Friday, May 18, 2007, Blogger Katie Barker said...

Any prospects on the house hunt yet?
Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home