Monday, January 08, 2007

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
Russell wanted his birthday dinner to be at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. We went 12/27/06 since his birthday was Christmas day. We had the BEST steak which melted in you mouth! Their side dishes were also so wonderful. Our waitress gave us our large chocolate molten bundt cake with ice cream free of charge. They usually give you a small desert if it's a special occasion, but since we told her what we wanted before we knew that she just gave it to us. They brought a French Press out and pressed the coffee right there at our table. The inside of the restaurant is BEAUTIFUL!! If we were rich I think I'd love to go there once a week. We had a great experience there and highly recommend it to anyone with $150 + extra to spend on dinner.

4 Comments:

At Monday, January 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was livin that life for a couple years...still kinda am. You should come visit me here on my estate. (we can throw rocks at Martha Stewarts house!!!) Or join me in my private jet to my Nantucket summer home:) ...hhhhhhmmm, gotta love the life of the rich & famous.

your favorite bro,
Brad

 
At Monday, January 08, 2007, Blogger Kristin said...

I'm so glad that you've finally commented on my blog! Someday I will live that luxurious life you're living in NY. It must be nice having an extremely rich boss who owns many houses, esates, and properties. I just might take you up on SEEING or visiting Martha Stewart...maybe this year. :) I'm still waiting for you and Wilkes to fly the private jet here and fly me everywhere I want to go!!! I'll pay you. :) Maybe one summer Russell and I can stay in one of the houses in Nantucket; preferably one you built. You may be rich, but I'll be famous in a few years. ha-ha :)

Love your 2nd favorite sister,
Kristin

 
At Tuesday, January 09, 2007, Blogger jeileenbaylor said...

We went there over break... a family from school took us! It was amazing :o) We especially (beside the amazing steak) enjoyed the sweet potato casserole :o)

and the bundt cake!

 
At Tuesday, January 09, 2007, Blogger jess said...

Sounds delish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home