Friday, October 13, 2006

Special Birthday Trip


Sunday, Russell took me to Panara for breakfast. Then we went to Williamsburg and shopped part of the outlet mall. I even found some dress pants at the Gap and Bass. (Now I need to find the time to get the waist altered at Zoots so I can wear them.) Then we went to Olive Garden for my birthday dinner. I love their Peach tea and Tiramisu! After lunch we went to the Yankee Candle store, Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, had ice cream at Friendly's, went to Barnes & Noble, and walked through some stores in Merchant Square. I had a great early Birthday trip spending the day with my wonderful husband! Thank you Russell, I love you!

5 Comments:

At Saturday, October 14, 2006, Blogger mike.kris said...

Happy Birthday a little late, Kristin. Glad that you and Russell were able to have some special time together for your special day!

 
At Sunday, October 15, 2006, Blogger Kristin said...

Thanks Kris! I forget that other people besides family read these. Sorry I rambled in that post. Trust you've all been well.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006, Blogger The Horaks said...

Aw, what a great day! Sounds like Russell really knows how to treat his girl! ;) You are so lucky to live so close to so many wonderful places...Panera, an outlet mall, Olive Garden, Yankee Candles, Barnes & Nobles...I'm trying so hard not to get jealous! ;)

Happy Birthday Kristin!

~Jenn

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006, Blogger Kristin said...

Jenn,

You and Jordan should come visit us! That would be so much fun. We should get Scott and Alayna to come the same time that would be a blast!!

Yes, Russell is very good to me. I'm very thankful for him!

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006, Blogger Katie Barker said...

Will do, and I am also looking into more cleaning. . . (although that would still be on your feet :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home