Monday, August 21, 2006

Friends
Today after church we met the Baylors for dinner at T.G.I. Friday's. We had a nice time visiting with them; it's been so long since we've gotten together. I enjoyed the double quesadillas. Then tonight after church we went to Sarah & Steve's and had some delicious stuffed shells, salad, and peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies! We've been trying to get together every since they moved down here. (over 1 year now) We enjoyed fellowshiping and playing Apple's to Apple's. Well, since it's 15 minutes after midnight I think I'll get ready for bed.

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 21, 2006, Blogger Kristin said...

If anyone knows how to change the time that posts on the blog please let me know! Our computer has the correct time, but it posts 3 hours behind! Thanks!

 
At Monday, August 21, 2006, Blogger Katie Barker said...

Kristin,
call me sometime and I will tell you how. It will be alot easier to walk you through it on the phone than typing it all out:). You've got my cell. kb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home