Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Ouch!!!

Nate & Dawn, Jesse & Natalie, Dave Wilson, Russell and I went to the beach saturday before Amanda & Garrett's reception. The water was a little on the cool side for me, but thanks to Russell I was wet within minutes. (I like to get "used" to the water and get in slowly) I guess we didn't put the 45 spf sunscreen on Russell as often as we should have. I put it on 4 times the time we were there. Russell only applied it twice. He ended up with blisters on both shoulders.



I feel sorry for him; as I know what it is like to live with pain and discomfort every single day! Jesse was so nice to pop the blisters. (I knew I couldn't.) Now we are treating them

5 Comments:

At Thursday, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

You finally have a blog! Now I can keep up with you.

Melinda Murrell

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006, Blogger Stephanie said...

We feel so sorry for Russell!

 
At Saturday, July 08, 2006, Blogger jeileenbaylor said...

ohhh bummer! That looks terrible. I am sure that you are taking good care of him though :o)

 
At Saturday, July 08, 2006, Blogger jeileenbaylor said...

yikes!! I bet you are taking good care of him though :o)

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006, Blogger mike.kris said...

Hey Kristin,
Great to find your blog - how have you been? I just touched base with Melinda because she found my blog, and now here's yours! What a blessing! Hope Russell is feeling better - that sounds very painful. Come visit my blog sometime, and I will try to email you soon! Take care!
Kris (Knox) Ertl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home